Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fishermen's & Seamen's Memorial Chapel in San Francisco

Fishermen's & Seamen's Memorial Chapel in San Francisco

On my last morning in San Francisco, I wandered to Fisherman's Wharf in the rain. Since I didn't know where I was going, I headed past all the restaurants to the end of the wharf and hooked a left.

I realized there wasn't anything back there, but thought I might be able to cut back through. As I walked a little further, I noticed this small chapel sitting by the side of the wharf.

Tucked behind the buildings was the Fishermen's and Seamen's Memorial Chapel. This tiny building was nestled between the landing area for boats and a boat dock on the other side.

Although there was not a way to cut through, I was happy to have discovered it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time your out there I'll have to give you some 'must do's'.... Uncle Vito's Pizza, Cha, Cha Cha's, and Magnolia Brewery are three of them...

Joshua

Linda Nawrocki said...

I am always looking for some good advice on places to go!!