Friday, July 10, 2009

Having a Pint In Dublin

two friends, one in a wheel chair, having a pint

In Dublin, there is a bar called the Knightsbridge. It is right on the River Liffey. You can sit in the front and look out of the window at the traffic going by on the quays. It is a great spot to have a pint of Guinness.

After a long day of touring the city, my friends and I stopped in there. While we were there, I noticed these two friends sitting there enjoying the view out the window.

I was torn about converting the photo to black and white because there were some lovely, warm brown tones in the other one. However, I think the black and white photo shows the light flooding through the window in a better way.

2 comments:

TMulloy said...

You are the second person in the last four days to tell me you're having a pint somewhere in Ireland. I'll tell you what I told him -- I hate you. My, God, I can almost taste it -- and Dublin's just lovely. It's 10:15 in Cleveland and I'd love a pint! You're killin' me.

Linda Nawrocki said...

I don't blame you. My brother says the only reason he want to go back to Ireland is for the Guinness. It is so good.