Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Morning Fog In Tremont

Tremont Morning Fog on my street

This morning, Cleveland was embanked in fog. It is probably the worst I have ever experienced. It gave my neighborhood a very odd, weary feeling. The strange trees and slightly titled angle from just holding up the phone while I was driving makes everything feel off kilter . . . even a little bit spooky.

It almost seems like this photograph is something out of a 1950s archive from the neighborhood. It is like some of the pictures in the history archives that reflects it immigrant, mill worker past.

Tremont Morning Fog on my street

Tremont always has a bit of a throwback feeling to it, but with the fog masking anything that seemed modern day and the sun only a gleeming spot in the sky and not a visible mass, it made me stop my car, get out my phone and snap these pictures.

No comments: