Friday, August 27, 2010

The Drum Guy at the Tribe Game

Drummer at the Tribe Game

There is a tradition in the city of Cleveland that I always thought was very cool. There is a man who goes to pretty much every tribe game with him drum. He has been attending games with his drum since Aug. 24, 1973.

At a recent game, the attendance was so low, that my brother and I were able to get up in the stands and talk with him. He is a very cool guy and I snapped this picture of him in his perch in the outfield bleachers.

My brother and I were able to play the drum and hold the drumsticks. I am thoroughly convinced that when they started charging him for a season ticket for his drum, it might have cursed the Indians.

Maybe if we figure out a way to pay for his ticket and for the drum, the curse might be broken.

Thoughts?

No comments: