Monday, December 6, 2010

Ghosts of Christmas Trees Past

Christmas Tree in Lakewood Apartment

As I have been looking back through some old image files, I found this photo of the christmas tree in my first apartment when I moved to Cleveland.

I had only been here a few weeks and there wasn't any furniture in my living room .. not even a light. The only light I had was from the Christmas tree. Eventually, the furniture that I ordered arrived.

There was a huge snow storm today, and it is getting me in the mood for the holiday, and I am excited to get my tree this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has a great feel to it. Almost like the opening shot of a movie.

Linda Nawrocki said...

I hadn't thought of that. I really loved that apartment. Not that my house isn't great, but the fireplace rocked!

Grant said...

Love the texture on the archway and the reflection of lights in the hardwood... very cool!

Young Adam said...

That would make a great Christmas card.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog