Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cowboy Mouth at the Beachland Ballroom

Fred at Cowboy Mouth Show

A couple of weeks ago, it was my birthday. I try to keep this fact under wraps until the event is past. Long story. At any rate, I went to see Cowboy Mouth at the Beachland Ballroom with my brother.

Cowboy Mouth is a really fun band, and I find it interesting that the front man is a drummer. He sits front and center on the stage and REALLY high on the kit.

Even more than that is the fact that Fred, the lead/drummer, has so much energy. I call him Reverend Fred because I imagine this is what people spoke like at old time revivals.

One thing about Cowboy Mouth, you always leave there a little sweaty and feeling good about life and yourself.

Not a bad way to spend a birthday.

2 comments:

wall decal wall sticker said...

Hi! I love your blog!:)

Linda Nawrocki said...

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!!