Wednesday, March 5, 2008

White Trash Only

On the way back from lunch today, my co-worker Young Adam and I had to circle around the block to get back to the building because the streets of Cleveland were flooding from the snow melting.

We were making our way back to the office and chatting about the recent Ohio Presidential Primary and the impact on the upcoming race for office. When we took a break from out in-depth analysis of the previous day's results, I noticed this barrel that had "Trash Only" on it.

Although the moniker was meant to instruct people of the restricted type of items that could be placed in the barrel, we were wondering if trashy girls or white trash people were qualified as the "trash" the owner of this receptacle was talking about.

Young Adam was demonstrating my point about the "White Trash" dilemma for me. Thanks Young Adam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best post ever. Sir Dale Edmund Fitzgerald Rockingham III, First Earl of Tremont would be proud.