Friday, August 22, 2008

Morning Glory in Tremont

Morning Glory in Tremont

I am really not a flower photographer. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I shot a picture of a flower before I started this blog. That is not to say I don't like to take photos of landscapes or nature.

However, I have found that walking to work has really exposed me to a lot of interesting blooms in Tremont. It has been really enjoyable watching the different species of flowers grow and bloom. It always makes my journeys interesting, and helps to keep my observation skills a little sharper.

Right now, I am noticing Morning Glories popping up all over Tremont in the oddest places. It is almost as if they are growing wild. They are such happy little flowers. It just perks up the morning.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Beautiful! I love how the colors pop out against the fence's grey tones.