Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Coffee Cop at Civilization

Coffee Cop at CivilizationI have taken a few pictures of police officers having coffee outside of the Starbucks near my office (lovingly known as coffee cops). As I was walking to work today, I was thinking that I hadn't posted a photo in a couple days.

Low and behold, a coffee cop in my neighborhood. He was sitting outside of Civilization where I go for my coffee on my walk to work. Yet again, I had to take a picture with my mobile phone, but I really like the police cruiser in the foreground.

I wish I would have had more nerve to take a closer picture because he was smoking a cigarette as well. I think this is one of the glories of living in a neighborhood like Tremont. I bet the people in the 'burbs didn't see their beat cop smoking a cigarette at the local coffee house this morning.

1 comment:

David Mead said...

This is exactly what I thought City cops would act like when I came over from the UK.

Nice to see some are holding on to the tradition :-)