Monday, November 16, 2009

Fountain in Front of Union Station (DC)

Fountain in Front of Union Station in Washington, DCYet another in my series of photos from DC. Since I took the metro to the train station most of the time, I never really noticed the exterior of the building or the fact that there is a pretty incredible fountain in front of it.

In my defense, there is a lot of traffic and the fountain is on a relatively inaccessible island. I had to dodge a few cars to get over there.

Luckily, I had a few beers and was braver than usual (or maybe just more stupid).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.