Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Coffee Cops

The Coffee CopsOK - the quality of this picture is seriously NOT good. However, I think that it is kind of ironic. As I was driving to work today, I was thinking about the Coffee Cop photo I had shot outside of the Starbucks.

Well, I haven't really seen any cops outside of Starbucks drinking coffee in awhile. I did see an armed security guard, but that doesn't count.

As I was walking toward the building today, low and behold, there were 4 cops outside of Starbucks. I had to use my phone to shoot the photo and do it from further away. Cops don't like you to sneak up and take pictures, so I had to be covert.

I played with my phone a little bit after I took the picture because I think they heard the camera sound from my phone. Yikes, a near escape.

No comments: