Thursday, July 3, 2008

White Trash Adam Jams

White Trash Adam JamsSome times the quality of a photograph is not the most important thing. It is the need to capture an event, an important or whimsical moment in time.

This picture of Young Adam (or White Trash Adam) is just that type of picture. After an impromptu margarita party at the office last night, my co-workers and I headed to the Map Room.

As I am writing this post, I am also reminded of another random weeknight when Young Adam was jamming. I think the upcoming holiday has folks at the Optiem offices getting a little zany.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd just like to go on record as stating how much more I prefer the nickname "Young Adam" over "White Trash Adam"...

Linda Nawrocki said...

I am making a snappy comment about the shoe fitting.