Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graffiti With A Heart

As I was walking to work this morning, I noticed the walls along the industrial roadways were covered with graffiti tags. I am not a huge fan of the random tags on the wall, but occasionally I will see something that resembles art.

I passed this graffiti that was hidden in a doorway of an abandoned storage facility. It reminds me of some other graffiti that I had seen at the top of University drive.

I had passed by a sign guy sign, but the photo didn't come out that well. Maybe on my walk tomorrow, I can get a better exposure of it.

1 comment:

Linda Nawrocki said...

It is interesting because this graffiti isn't there any more because the building had a fire and the door it was on got destroyed. Eventually, they tore down the whole building.