Friday, May 16, 2008

Rain Reflections of the Bridge

I posted a series of photographs a few weeks ago that were reflections in rain puddles. On my walk to work in the morning, I was able to take another photo of the bridge I walk under in a reflection.

As I have mentioned previously, I have an affinity for bridges. I started thinking about why. It must goes back to my affinity for water (I am a astrological cancer and like to be near water). In most cases, where there is a bridge, there is water.

I thought this photo was a nice combination of both of those things. It also goes to show that you can discover in the more unattractive places. Trust me, the industrial flats are not what anyone would term beautiful.

I guess that is the trick. Beauty is everywhere, you just have to look for it.

No comments: