Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tremont Tressel Bridge

I have previously mentioned that I really enjoy the bridges of Cleveland. I posted a photo of this tressel bridge a few weeks ago. Yesterday, I noticed a train going across it on my drive home. I know this was a working bridge, but I had never seen a train cross it.

I tried to quickly pull over a get a great shot of the engine steaming across the front of the bridge. It didn't really work out that way. I did manage to get a photo of it heading across the river.

The sky in the background did not come out well because I hadn't taken the time to set the exposure correctly. I decided to convert it to black and white instead. The other photo I snapped of the bridge came out with a much better balance, but the train is not so visible on the bridge.

No comments: