Thursday, June 12, 2008

Young Adam and Old Joe

Young Adam and Old JoeOk - so Joe isn't old, but I liked the synchronicity of the two terms. Some of you might have seen Young Adam before this post. However, Joe is making his first appearance at Enthusiastic Noise.

Joe Kubic is the CEO of both Adcom Communications and Optiem. He was a great sport about posing with Young Adam.

It is a little shocking how closely the two are dressed. I guess this type of thing happens when you are snappy dresser.

Good thing Joe wore pleated pants to work, or you might not be able to tell the difference between the two.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was actually standing a good 2-3 feet behind Joe - the fact that I appear so much shorter is just an optical illusion...

Anonymous said...

Funny as it may seem, I am beginning to find it a little odd and mysterious how Adam dresses so much like me every single day. Keep in mind; I did not pose for this picture with Adam. He just comes up and stands by me like that out of nowhere. Should I be concerned?

Linda Nawrocki said...

I can monitor Adam's movements for you to ensure he is not following you. Does that mean that I am a stalker or a PI?