Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dun Laougherie Walk

Dun Laougherie Walk

As I was going through some photographs and organizing them, I came across this one. I took it while I was doing a day visit to Dun Laougherie. I had spent a lot of time there since I studied photography at IADT.

I remember being kind of disappointed in it after I took it. It wasn't exactly the perspective I had wanted.

However, in hind sight, I thought converting it to black and white might add something to it

There are a lot of these port walls and strands that are up and down the east coast of Ireland. It seems like walking is such a big part of the culture. They even have walking festivals all over the country.

1 comment:

David Mead said...

Julie and I stayed in the Royal Marine Hotel there when we lived in the UK.

They had a good bar with live music as well as the best hot chocolate that either of us has had to date.