Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ulster Freedom Fighters Mural at Belfast Estate Housing

Ulster Freedom Fighters Mural at Belfast Estate Housing

Last night while I was at the Map Room with some friends, we started talking about the map of the British Isles that was hanging near our table.

I started talking about a Black Taxi tour I did of the city. Part of the tour entails taking a tour of a housing estate that has several murals for Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF), a loyalist group that is the equivalent to the Irish Republican Army (IRA). It reminded me of the photos that I took when I was there. This photo was a bit creepy because the gunman followed you around the common area no matter where you walked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.belfastattractions.co.uk for awesome tour of the biggest art gallery in the world.