Monday, September 1, 2008

The Paper Trail

ile of Packing Paper

While I was unpacking from my move, I was unwrapping lots of glassware to put away. As I got each box unpacked, I was gathering up all of the paper on the floor. While the day rolled on, I was getting lazier. This pile of paper was the result of a few boxes of glassware.

I liked the texture of this paper and took a few different pictures. I think the black and white version of it was great as well.

I think the way the paper got crinkled brings a lot of nice depth to the photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you are unpacking. Hope the move went well and that you are enjoying your new place.

Are you going to be ready for visitors around end of October or early November? Lemme know. And do send your new address, please!