Wednesday, February 6, 2008

All the Pretty Horses

After a meeting with a client this morning, my co-worker and I decided to head to Red Robin. The meeting has been an interesting one and the client had not been so nice. The great thing about Red Robin is that the kid-friendly atmosphere guarantees goodies like milk shakes and burgers are on the menu.

There is nothing better after a bad meeting than a chocolate milk shake. For that matter, anything chocolate or any type of milk shake. As we were finishing our lunch, I was sitting around thinking about how crammed the rest of my day was. I had another meeting to attend, then go home and cook dinner for a guest.


I wasn't going to have time to shoot a photo. Thinking fast, I shot the carousel horse that was right near our booth. Not the greatest photo, but not too bad for only taking one shot and being under pressure.

1 comment:

Megan Kacvinsky said...

As the coworker who was dining with Linda, I second her kudos to Red Robin's playful atmosphere. And their chocolate malt milkshakes, sure to revive anyone's spirits!