Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Boss's Winshield Wiper

Most of the posts on here have been still photography. However, I think I will be posting the occasional motion photos as well. This video was taken yesterday when my boss and I were driving to a meeting.

By all accounts, my boss is very much the metrosexual male. He is a great dresser, very organized and very polished. The one crack in this stylish exterior is his car. He is driving a very old Honda Prelude - do they even make those any more?

At any rate, I could handle the eco-friendly idea of keeping a car as long as you can. However, when you let you windshield wipers split apart and your passengers can't even see in the car - well, I just call a foul. A little video for you to enjoy the experience I had the other day.


No comments: