Saturday, February 2, 2008

Autumn Leaves in Winter

As I have been doing this project, I have been noticing things more acutely. There are things that I see every day that I think are interesting, but I never think of them in the context of taking a photograph of it.

Today, I pulled my car into my parking spot behind my apartment building. I really noticed the brown leaves that were clustered against the neighbors garage. Usually, the leaves are bright and vibrant green the rest of the year. However, I really though this cluster of leaves that had hung on through the snow and cold were really beautiful.

I am wondering if they will hold on and become green again, or eventually give up the fight and fall off of their vines. If they are like the ones growing near the house, they are pretty stubborn.

No comments: