Monday, February 25, 2008

Guinness Reflection

While I was in Dublin, I found myself at The Celt pub. It is a place that I spend a lot of time in - my local - when I am in Dublin. They have music every night and some really good singers. One other great feature is the bar staff and the Guinness is always great.

On the evening I took this photo, I had just arrived in Ireland and was drinking the good stuff. As the night wore on, my pace was getting a bit slower. The one thing I noticed about these pints is the head of the beer was staying nice and fluffy - almost like a milkshake.

As I peered down when I was getting to the end of my pint, I noticed the reflection from the Guinness logo on the glass was on the foamy head of my beer. It was brilliant! It was almost like a little gift to me - much like the shamrocks the bar staff sometimes draws in the beer when they are board. Slainte!

No comments: