Sunday, January 6, 2008

Walking on Wade Oval

Although I don't go to the Museum that often, there is a great exhibition that is ending in a week. On Sunday afternoon, after my apartment was cleaned and my laundry was put away, I headed to Wade Oval to catch the impressionism show.

As I was leaving the museum, I was noticing the other buildings from the roof of the parking garage. Before I went down the steps to go to my car, I walked over the wall to take in the view. When I was there, I snapped this photograph of a couple walking through the park.

It was early January, but the weather was mild, and the sun had made an appearance that day . . . perfect walking weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've gone to see Fresty's band (www.revpie.com) several times over the past couple of years, but by far one of the most enjoyable shows I've seen was the one they did in Wade Oval. It may have been the perfect combination of weather, mood and company that influenced my memory of the evening, but the setlist and musicianship were each large factors. We should go this summer if they do it again!