Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wonder Bar

In Cleveland, there are two major entertainment districts. One is West 6th, where my office is located. The other are is around the arenas in the downtown area. There is a street - East 4th - that has grown over the years with stylish restaurants and bars. It is right around the corner from the House of Blues.

This photo shows the sign for the Wonder Bar. I have never been in the restaurant, but there is something quite inviting about this sign. It makes me think something fun is happening inside.

1 comment:

Linda Nawrocki said...

I have to say. I finally went into Wonder Bar. I was less than pleased. The sign outside said they had $3 miller lite beers. When we asked, we were told it was for happy hour that ended at 7pm. When we said the sign didn't say that, the manager promptly said "Oh - I will go take it down".

Didn't really solve the customer service dilemma we were having. Wonder bar - not wonderful service.